Friday 18 September 2015

Blood Rose - By Danielle Rose


Blood Rose - By Danielle Rose

Avah Taylor has been given a death sentence, she has been chosen to wield "The Power" the ultimate weapon against the immortal vampire species in which witches have been at war with for centuries. But on the night of her birth Right, Avah's coven is attacked and she's left for dead.


This book had everything I love with Vampire novels and more. It has Romance, Suspense, action and to top if off it had witches, and what a way to end the first book!
Danielle Rose wrote this novel wonderfully and I cannot wait to read the next in the series.

Likes:
  • I love how the vampires are portrayed in this book, I know there are always Bad and Good Vampires and Vampire Hunters in most Vampire Stories, but I love that she made special Vampires that had abilities the Hunters in the Vampire World, and they hunted the Bad Vampires called the Rogues.


  • I loved the slow growing relationship and connection between the two main characters Avah & Jasik! I loved the kind of  inner monologue Avah  would have herself saying that she was meant to hate vampires and she was brought up to Hunt them and when she realizes all that she was taught was lies, she embraces what she becomes and lets the relationship between her and Jasik develop.

  • Also Avah is a very strong character, at first she faces some struggles with her upcoming powers, then she faces the challenge of accepting herself when she becomes the one thing she hates the most. She struggles again but she pulls through with Jasik by her side. She has new found powers waiting to be discovered and I cannot wait to to find out how they develop.

  • I love the setting, I can imagine it and picture everything they see, from the description Danielle gives.Also I must say I would love my own Jasik!  
Dislikes:

  • I can't really connect with the character Lillie, you never really find out what her problem is with Avah, but I would like to find out more about her maybe with a backstory. I also think a backstory for Malik and Jasik would be good too, so you get to see their journey and how they became part of the coven.

  • Avah's mother, Well.... I fully understand that they are part of a witch coven and they have strong beliefs about Vampires but can she not realize Blood is thicker and should help Avah, before its too late.

I'd recommend this to all New Adult Vampire lovers and Witch Lovers it is Paranormal, it has spells, Romance, Suspense and Action... And I Love It...!

I's Rate This 4 / 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment