Wednesday 7 October 2015

Daughters Unto Devils - By Amy Lukavics


Daughters Unto Devils - By Amy Lukavics

I was sent this book to review by Maximum Pop Books, I was sent some question to answer regarding the review.

  1. First things first, did you read this book at night? If so, did you regret it?
I didn't read this book at night due to the other reviews I read, I did read late evening though which was just enough to creepy me out.

2. What kind if scary would you say this book is?

I would say the book is quite creepy and disturbing at some points, but I think it was quite far into the book before there was much of the disturbing parts of the story. It did take me quite a while to get into the book, but once the story started developing more it became more gripping.

3. Favourite Character?

I wouldn't really say that I had a favourite character, they all showed different parts of themselves that were good to the story, so I couldn't really chose a favourite.

4. What did you think of the setting?

I think it was a good setting I could really visualize it all, I loved how it all reminded me of the program Little House On The Prairie, it was all described with all the detail needed to place a good image in your head.

5. Did it shock you?
I wouldn't say it shocked me, it more creeped me out and gave me the chills.

6. Rate out of 10

Id rate the book probably a 7 out of 10, only because I thought it took quite a while for things to start to develop and things to starting creeping me out.

I want to say Thanks to Maximum Pop Books for giving me the chance to review this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment